1.PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
1.1 Data processing is required in order to supply the service and in order to fulfill legal obligations.
The processing of your data is required, also by parties which will be identified further on, in order for you to access and use the services offered by the Platform and thus does not require express consent.
By way of example, the purposes include:
– the activation and the access to the Platform, the possibility for all users to use the services offered through the Platform, the participation in crowdfunding campaigns as funders, sending information or operational communications, managing claims and controversies;
– processing required by national an EU regulations, specifically pursuant to laws, regulations and provisions regarding purposes of public order, civil defense and the detection and prosecution of criminal offences.
In order to use the Platform, the user is not required to provide sensitive personal data, (including types of disabilities) through the Platform or the related services (including but not limited to: comments, messages). Any sensitive personal data is provided voluntarily by the user, that thus authorizes its use for purposes connected to the services offered through the Platform, including statistical analysis, as indicated below.
1.2 Data processing for statistical analysis
The data provided during registration and by using the Platform and the related services may be processed by the Institution for statistical analysis purposes, also in order to record how many users with a disability use the Platform. The processing of the data is performed in aggregated form and in macro-categories exclusively (gender, age group etc.), thus guaranteeing that the users are not identified even indirectly. We inform you that you may object to the processing of your personal data for the above-mentioned purposes by accessing the personal area of the Application.
2 THIRD PARTIES AND CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS THAT MAY RECEIVE DATA
For the purposes mentioned above, the Institution is required to communicate, in Italy or abroad (including countries outside the EU), your personal data to third parties belonging to the following categories:
– Public authorities and supervisory bodies;
– Subsidiary, parent and associate companies;
– Third parties that provide technical and logistical assistance and partner companies, in order to carry out projects and/or activities;
– Third parties that carry out the collection and processing of data required to use the services offered by the Platform;
– Third parties that are part of the direct and indirect distribution network of the Institution;
– Third parties that provide services for the management of the Institution’s information system;
– Third parties that provide assistance for the users (for example: call centers);
– Third parties that provide filing and data entry assistance;
– Assistance and consulting companies;
– Third parties that perform market research with the purpose of measuring customer satisfaction.
– Third parties that control, inspect and certify the activities organized by the Institution, also in the interest of clients and users.
The Institution may appoint the entities mentioned above as data controllers or may put them in charge of data processing. Your personal data may also be processed by employees/consultants of the Institution that have been nominated responsible of data processing.
In addition, the Institution may share information and personal data regarding the users with partner companies with the purpose of offering services connected to the Platform and in order to optimize the services offered. The information and the data communicated to these companies will be processed with an equivalent degree of protection.
2. TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED3.1 Data related to web browsing.
Informatic systems and software procedures of the Platform acquire personal data that are communicated while using the Internet protocol (including but not limited to: IP address, operating system and/or browser type, etc.).
The abovementioned data cannot be connected directly to identified data subjects, they may however allow to identify the data subjects by cross referencing data possessed by third parties. The Institution uses the information exclusively for statistic purposes regarding the use of the Platform and to ensure proper functioning of the service. The abovementioned data is preserved only for the time necessary to achieve the purpose behind the collection.
3.2 Data provided by the user
The personal data you provided while registering for the project through the designated registration form and/or while accessing the Platform (name, email address) will be used with the purpose of managing your use of the service and managing the requests related to the services and the offered projects. The use of personal data for further purposes will require your specific consent.
3. Social Media
If possible and subject to its technical creation, the user may access the Platform via social media (including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Google+ ) and may interact on the Platform through plug-ins of the abovementioned social media. When present, the plug-ins are clearly specified.
4.CONTENT FILED BY THE USER
You will have the possibility of filing your documents independently (including but not limited to: texts , messages) in the archive at your disposal on the Platform. The Institution has no control on the contents, except for the purposes required for carrying out the services and the programs offered, on a case-by-case basis.
5. DATA CONTROLLER AND PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING DATA
The data controller is Consules acting through its pro tempore legal representative.
The person responsible of data processing is Ms. Alessia Tomassetti.
6. RIGHT TO ACCESS PERSONAL DATAA data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not the Institution has personal data concerning him/her, he/she also has the right to be informed of the purposes and methods of the processing, to obtain updating, integration, rectification of the data. By writing to the Institution, the data subject also has the right to obtain erasure or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully.
©Consules 2021 | Web by Studio Mariotti